What are the Beachbody Focus T25 results? Are people really losing weight with only 25 minutes of exercise a day? Beachbody is the creator of hit in home workout programs like Insanity, P90X, 21 Day Fix, CIZE, and other weight loss getting programs. Yet, the T25 workout program is the shortest workout created so far… In this Focus T25 review, I aim to show you what you can really expect from Focus T25 and answer any questions you may have…
Focus T25 Results: Table of Contents
T25 Workout Overview
What is Focus T25? Focus T25 is a fast paced cardio workout created by Shaun T. This is not the first in home workout that Shaun T has created. In fact, Shaun T has created several in home workout programs that are getting people amazing results. He has created:
- Hip Hop Abs
- Rockin’ Body
- Insanity: The Asylum Vol. 1 & 2
- Insanity: MAX 30
Needless to say, Shaun T knows what he is doing when creating workout programs. The Focus T25 workout program was created after the Asylum series to give people who don’t have time to workout a chance to finally lose weight. At only 25 minutes a day, many people will now have time to workout.
- CLICK HERE, to jump to the Focus T25 results…
However, do the T25 cardio workouts work? Can you really lose weight with only 25 minutes a day?… Well guess what… study after study is showing that 30 minutes of working out is more beneficial than working out for a full hour! That’s right, 30 minutes of concentrated exercise will help you lose more weight than working out for a full hour.
Just check out the studies for yourself….
A Danish study found that people who exercised for just 30 minutes a day lost a third more weight than those who worked out for an hour a day! Additionally, those who worked out for a full hour reported they “felt exhausted, demotivated and less open to making a healthy change”.
In another study conducted by the University of Copenhagen and published in the American Journal of Physiology showed that 30 minutes of exercise, hard enough to produce a sweat, is as equally effective in weight loss as 60 minutes. They also stated the following:
“Participants exercising 30 minutes per day burned more calories than they should relative to the training program we set for them. In fact we can see that exercising for a whole hour instead of a half does not provide any additional loss in either body weight or fat. The men who exercised the most lost too little relative to the energy they burned by running, biking or rowing. 30 minutes of concentrated exercise give equally good results on the scale.”
Will the 25 minute workouts work for you? Yes… Focus T25 is backed by third party research that shows a challenging 30 minute workout can help you lose as much weight as a hour workout and even helps you feel motivated to sticking to your workouts and diet!
Focus T25 Nutrition Guide
All good Focus T25 reviews will include some information about the Nutrition Guide because this is what will account for almost 80% of your weight loss results… Yes, the workouts need to help you burn calories and tone up your body, however, what you place into your mouth is more important than the workout.
The Focus T25 Nutrition Guide is called: “Get it Done Nutrition”… This Nutrition Guide helps determine how many calories you need to take by making it super simple. You’re either going to eat 1,200 or 1,600 calories… No weird calorie numbers to keep track of. You’ll simply be asked 3 questions to determine your calorie need: What’s your gender?, How much do you weigh?, and How active (outside of Focus T25) are you?.
From there you’ll follow a simple eating plan so that you’re eating throughout the day… Here’s an example of how many calories you’ll be expected to eat each day…
|Meal||1,200 Calories||1,600 Calories|
And don’t worry about figuring out how many calories your food has or being exactly on the mark… The T25 Nutrition Plan is designed to work with the target calories above. Meaning, every meal and snack is designed to add up to 150, 300, or 400 calories so that you don’t need to bust your head with counting calories..
Plus, the meals include several options to help you add calories if you need it. And the Guide explains how to add or subtract calories according to what your body needs…
Here’s the best part of the Nutrition Plan, you’ll get 25 recipes (5 breakfasts, 5 lunches, 5 dinners and 10 snacks) that require only 5 ingredients and only 5 minutes to prepare! Just like the T25 workouts are quick to finish, you will NOT be spending a lot of time in the kitchen preparing your meals. This is the most important thing to consider because there are many weight loss plans that focus too much time in preparing meals!
Here are some additional Focus T25 Nutrition Guide Notes:
- Some lunches and dinners require some make ahead ingredients so that you already have it on hand when you make your meals. For example: balsamic vinaigrette, brown rice, cooked quinoa, cooked lentils, and cooked chicken breast.
- Every meal description contains ingredient amounts, preparation steps and nutritional information such as calories, fat, saturated fat, cholesterol, sodium, carbohydrate, fiber, sugars and protein.
- The Nutrition Plan highlights 25 healthy ingredients that you’ll use in your meals by giving you useful information on why a particular food is healthy and beneficial to you.
- The Meal Plan labels each meal with a C (more carbs than protein) or P (more protein than carbs). You can eat more “P” meals if you have more fat to burn off or are having trouble with temptation during the day. You can eat more “C” meals if you’re trying to shed a few pounds or want to supercharge your workout.
Overall T25 Review of the Nutrition Guide: The T25 Meal Plan was designed to be super simple by having you spend the least amount of time in the kitchen as possible, by making calorie counting super simple, and by giving you easy recipes that anyone can follow! Yes, you will get amazing T25 weight loss results from making your own delicious and healthy meals!
Focus T25 Workout Review
Having a solid Diet Plan like T25 is important… And so is having workouts that you will enjoy doing. We’ll now cover how the T25 cardio workout helps you get amazing T25 results… As we mentioned in the overview earlier, 30 minute workouts have been found to be very beneficial to losing weight, compared to one hour workouts. However, this DOES NOT mean you can simply run or ride a bicycle for 30 minutes and get amazing results. Instead, you need to challenge yourself with your workout and that’s what the Focus T25 workouts are here to do…
How the T25 Workouts are set up…
- The Focus T25 program is set up to last 10 weeks.
- Your first 5 weeks is called the Alpha phase and this is where you build your foundation by learning correct form.
- Then you have 5 weeks of the Beta phase and this is where you really pick up the pace.
- During every phase, you will workout Monday to Friday with Friday being a double day (you do two workouts) and Sunday being an optional Stretch day.
- Double Day Friday is optional but highly recommended. Some people choose to push one of the workouts to Saturday instead of doing two workouts on Friday.
- Every workout is ONLY 25 minutes with a 2 to 3 minute cool down with stretches at the end of the workout.
- And here’s a great addition that Insanity and most other programs do not include… a modifier. Every T25 workout includes a modifier that you can follow along to make the moves low-impact and often slightly easier. The T25 modifier is perfect for beginners, for those who have a lot of weight to lose, or may have joint or back problems. Check out the screen shot below…
How Do the Focus T25 Workouts Work?
The original Insanity workout worked by making use of Max Interval Training, which is very challenging for many people. Focus T25 on the other hand works by using Focus Interval Training (F.I.T.). With Focus Interval Training you get ZERO rest for 25 minutes and you work every muscle group in your body, one after another, and then you work them again.
For example, you’ll focus on your core, then back, then quads, then biceps, glutes, triceps, obliques, lower abs, and then repeat from the top… With each muscle group you’ll feel like you can’t do any more and then you move onto something else, giving that muscle group short break… In short, Focus T25 works by making use of every muscle group at different times. Allowing you to keep going!
Check out the following T25 workout reviews to get a better idea of what you’ll be doing…
Focus T25 Alpha Cycle Workouts:
1. Cardio – Most of the T25 workouts are cardio based because it’s difficult to lose weight and gain muscle at the same time. So, you’ll notice that almost every workout is heavy on the cardio. This cardio workout is fast paced and will have you sweating bullets. Shaun T focuses on muscle isolation so that you’re burning different muscle groups at different times.
2. Speed 1.0 – The focus here is on Speed, Stability, and Stretch. For the first 15 minutes you’ll get an occasional break by doing a stretch. For the last 10 minutes, however, the “warm up” is over and you will go full force until the end. Although it’s fast paced, remember that this workout is getting you ready for Speed 2.0!
3. Total Body Circuit – Total Body means exactly that, you will work every part of your body without any equipment… You’ll do variations of squats, planks, push ups, and much more. This workout will make sure you start toning up your body.
4. Ab Intervals – You’ve never seen an Ab workout like T25 Ab Intervals. You will not do any crunches but you will hold isometric poses and have a cardio “break” in between. This workout is non-stop, includes new moves from Shaun T’s other workouts, and you will feel it in your abs! (A mini-mat or yoga mat is recommended.)
5. Lower Focus – Focusing on your lower body allows you to use bigger muscles that will burn your fat and kick your metabolism into high gear. As usual, this is a non-stop workout that will make your legs burn… From plyo and isometric postures to pulse lunges… your legs will feel this!
6. Stretch – It wouldn’t be a Shaun T workout if he didn’t make you work. Stretch includes a mix of isometric postures that get the muscles heated and includes active stretches. This is NOT a simple stretch workout. (A mini-mat or yoga mat is recommended.)
Focus T25 Beta Cycle Workouts:
7. Core Cardio – Although called core cardio there is not a lot of ab moves like Ab Intervals. Instead, Core Cardio is a faster paced Cardio workout that involves compound moves, where more parts of your body are involved. This is a progressive cardio challenge that will have you sweating.
8. Speed 2.0 – Speed 2.0 goes at a much faster speed than 1.0. If you ever needed to really focus, now would be the time. There are no high intensity plyo moves but a lot of speed drills and hopping around. You will definitely get your cardio in with this workout!
9. Rip’t Circuit* – This is the first T25 cardio workout where you’ll be using some weights. You won’t need anything heavier than 5 or 10 pounds… or use the resistance band that comes with Focus T25. In Rip’t Circuit, you will do squats, curls, planks, push ups, and many other moves. The main goal of using the weights is to burn out your muscles and thus burn more calories!
10. Dynamic Core – Dynamic Core is much like Ab Intervals but intensified. You’ll follow a sequence of 7 standing core exercises, followed by 7 seated moves, and repeating that cycle several times with a bonus round at the end. Like before, you will be moving around on your feet and than dropping to the floor to work your abs even more!
11. Upper Focus* – Upper Focus is circuit training with weights. The whole purpose of using weights in these cardio workouts is to get more muscles involved, thus burning more calories and toning your body even more! A few moves include push ups, presses, curls, rows, and abdominal work.
* You will need a set of dumbbells. For ladies a set of 5’s will do and for men a set of 10’s will do. You do not need anything too heavy for these workouts as the goal is NOT to grow big muscles but instead to burn out your muscles so that you burn more calories and develop sexy lean muscles. Focus T25 does include a resistance band that you can use instead of dumbbells.
Bonus Focus T25 Workout When You Order Through This Site…
Core Speed – Core Speed has a similar structure to Speed 2.0 and it will greatly kick your butt. You’ll need to really work on your foot work with Core Speed and it’ll feel more like a Insanity workout. For many people, this is their favorite Focus T25 workout.
Focus T25 Workouts: Notes…
- Focus T25 is a weight loss program and is therefore heavy in cardio moves. This not a muscle gaining workout, although you will build lean muscles.
- Although Focus T25 includes a resistance band and it’s great to use for travel. I would recommend getting a nice set of dumbbells for two reasons… 1. You can move easier with dumbbells than with a resistance band (meaning you can get into correct form for every move)… and 2. Since you move easier with dumbbells, you’ll feel your muscles working harder (meaning you can really work your muscles).
- While every workout offers a modifier, try to do the regular moves whenever possible. The goal for any workout is to challenge yourself and still maintain proper form. If your form suffers or you can’t do the regular move right now, follow the modifier.
- Focus T25 is the first Beachbody workout program that was set to the tempo of the music. If you love keeping your rhythm to the music, then you’ll love this workout!
Focus T25 Schedule
Below are the two T25 Schedules you will receive with your workout so that you can get a pretty good idea of what you’ll be doing every single day. In the Basic Focus T25 package, you will receive a Alpha Phase Calendar and a Beta Phase Calendar like those pictured below…
How Does Focus T25 Compare to Insanity and Insanity: MAX 30?
Often people want to get an idea of how hard Focus T25 is compared to the other Shaun T workout programs. Personally, I have gone through all 3 workout programs and can give you a pretty good Focus T25 review on how the workouts compare to one another…
Focus T25 vs Insanity… Without a doubt, Insanity is more difficult and more demanding than Focus T25. This DOES NOT MEAN that one is better than the other… Instead, they are both different workouts that offer different benefits. Focus T25 is perfect for a beginner that needs to lose weight. Plus, Focus T25 offers a modifier so that you’re not abusing your knees, back, or hip joints.
On the flip side, yes, Insanity is also a weight loss program but may be too challenging for some people. Plus, Insanity workouts range from 35 minutes to 55 minutes. If you’re really up for a challenge, then Insanity may be good. Insanity is also good for someone that wants to get into sports or another physically demanding activity that requires you to increase your endurance. Overall, it depends on your fitness goals and how you want to get there.
Focus T25 vs Insanity Max 30… This is a bit of a toss up because both are short workouts (Focus T25 is 25 minutes and MAX 30 is 30 minutes) and both offer a modifier. MAX 30 is a step above T25 in difficulty but like I said, you can follow a modifier in case you can’t do the regular move. Two main differences is that MAX 30 will have you doing many more push ups and plyo moves than T25. So if you have trouble with push ups and want to keep it easy on your knees and back, go for Focus T25. Again, both are great workout programs that will get you losing weight… The question is which one will you enjoy the most?
The Tania Controversy
If you’ve ever seen Insanity or done an Insanity workout, then you probably know who Tania “The Machine” is. Tania has been featured in Insanity and a few other workouts and is very fit… However, when Focus T25 came out, Beachbody used Tania as a T25 review because she lost weight using T25 leading many people to believe that Beachbody paid her to gain weight and then lose it with T25. Check out her T25 results below:
However, what people didn’t know and it wasn’t explained when Focus T25 started being advertised was that Tania had barely given birth to a baby boy a few months before the Focus T25 Test Group was being put together. So, Tania DID NOT gain weight in order to be in the T25 test group. Instead, Tania decided to become a mother and just by chance she was able to join the T25 test group after having her child. Check out her pregnancy images below…
According to Celebrity Baby Scoop (where the image above can be found), Tania gained 60 pounds during pregnancy! Now, with the help of Focus T25, Tania has her six pack abs back! Showing that Focus T25 is a great workout for new mothers to get back into shape! However, don’t think it will be super easy, even Tania had some doubts… She shared the following during a interview with Her Scoop:
“Recovering from a C-section is gnarly, for lack of a better term. I couldn’t believe how weak my core was! I went from having an ironclad 6-pack to 60 lbs. of weight gain and having my abdominals cut. It was painful and quite a struggle. I didn’t think I would ever get my strength back and realized I was going to have to settle with a post C-section tummy which meant no more workout videos and definitely no more sports bras.”
She went on to say…
“I was the biggest skeptic when Shaun asked me to do the T25 focus group,” Tania shares. “I was actually terrified. I was afraid that I would not meet his expectations and I was afraid what everyone would think about ‘The Machine.’…After all of the workout programs that I have been in, Focus T25 is my only workout now.”
Overall Focus T25 Workout Review: You get 11 T25 cardio workouts that will challenge you to your limits. These workouts are designed to work different parts of your body so that you’re not just working on the same muscles over and over. And because of the number workouts you get, you will not get bored with them. Overall, Focus T25 delivers an amazing workout experience that will get you amazing weight loss results in only 25 minutes a day…
Focus T25 Results
Finally, we get to what really matters in this Focus T25 review… The T25 Results!… Here you’ll find several T25 reviews and see many before and after pictures of everyday people who decided to follow the Focus T25 workout program. Simply flip through the T25 reviews below to see what’s really possible with this workout!
Jamie J. Lost 15 lbs. and 10 inches in 10 weeks with Focus T25!
Those were some amazing Beachbody Focus T25 results!… Below are a few highlights of the T25 reviews in case you missed them:
“The time goes by so fast and it’s super effective.”
“You will definitely see results with T25!”
“I feel more organized, more productive, powerful strong and sexy!”
“I’m in the best shape of my life!”
“Focus T25 is the best home fitness program for cardio conditioning, agility, speed, fat burning and endurance I’ve ever done.”
“I feel like a new me!”
“I feel strong, I feel healthy and I feel really good about myself.”
“I am seeing muscles on my body that I never knew I had!”
“Focus T25 is a great way to lean out and tone up in just 25 minutes a day!”
Focus T25 & Shakeology
Many people often want to know what they can do lose weight faster. After some research, people often decide to order Shakeology with Focus T25 to help them lose weight and to improve their overall health. Unlike most shakes on the market, Shakeology is created with over 70 whole food ingredients from around the world that include the following nutrient groups:
And it’s because of these nutrient groups in Shakeology that it stands out from other shakes with following documented Shakeology results:
- Helps With Continuous Weight Loss Over Time*
- Lower Cholesterol*
- Lower Blood Sugar*
- Reduced Hunger & Food Cravings**
- Promote Healthier Skin, Hair, and Nails**
- Increase Energy**
- Boost Immune System**
- Lower Blood Pressure**
- Improve Digestion & Regularity**
So, it’s no surprise that many people will order Focus T25 and Shakeology together… However, before I tell you how you can save money by buying them together, check out the following Focus T25 Shakeology results below…
Sarah Felt FAT, UGLY, SLUGGISH, & DEPRESSED... T25 & Shakeology Changed That!
From Impulsive & Emotional Eater To Finally Losing Weight!
Ashley Weighed Over 200 lbs & Used To Have Excuses. T25 & Shakeology Changed That!
Kati Got A Natural High From T25, Shakeology, & Eating Healthy!
Jon Was Against Shakeology Until He Tried It Himself!
Sarah Used to Love Junk Food. She Gave Junk Food the Boot & Lost 45 Pounds!
Fomr Killing Himself At The Gym To Finally Losing Weight with T25 & Shakeology!
Finally Saw The Results She Never Dreamed Of!
James Was Overweight & Tired ALL THE TIME!!!
Michael No Longer Buys XL Shirts!!!
Here are a few highlights from the Shakeology & T25 reviews…
“I love hearing people compliment me and ask what my secret is. So I tell them: I start each day with a workout, a Shakeology, and a smile!”
“Today I have so much more self-confidence and energy. Plus, a day doesn’t pass without someone telling me that I look like a new person.”
“Shakeology is by far the one product that has made the biggest difference in my weight loss and health journey.”
“It was tough, but it was worth every single tear, every single extra push-up, every drop of sweat, and giving up all the sweet treats!”
“I was killing myself at the gym and never saw any results. I was exhausted and in pain all the time, and would down 4 cups of coffee a day just to stay awake. BUT NOW…I feel YEARS younger, have a ton more energy, I’ve lost a significant amount of belly fat, my sweet cravings are almost gone…”
“After turning my life around, my energy has skyrocketed, I have more confidence than I’ve had in years, I’m no longer bloated, and my digestion has improved. I will stay on Shakeology forever.”
“Shakeology is worth every penny because you will notice a significant difference in your health!”
“Drinking Shakeology and working out with t25 cured my depression.”
“In 4 months I lost 16 lbs., no longer crave junk food, can fit into clothes I haven’t worn in 6 years, and am in a great mood all the time. Plus, my energy has significantly increased”
Now, Beachbody saw that the majority of people will order a workout program and Shakeology together in order to really lose and to make planning their meals easier. As a result, Beachbody created combo fitness programs with Shakeology; and called them Beachbody Challenge Packs. Beachbody Challenge Packs CANNOT be bought in stores and CANNOT be bought anywhere else online (Not Amazon, Not Beachbody.com, Not Even Ebay). And Best of All, you can save anywhere from $30 to over $100!
The Focus T25 Challenge Pack includes the Focus T25 Base Kit, a Shakeology Flavor of your choice, and a optional 30 Day Trial of the Team Beachbody Club (this includes Beachbody on Demand which will allow you to stream the T25 workouts right now and over 20 other Beachbody workouts!)… When you get all of this together, you’ll SAVE $70!!!
It’s like getting Focus T25 at half price for ordering Shakeology! Order your T25 Challenge pack below…
Focus T25 Review: Pros & Cons
It wouldn’t be a complete Focus T25 review without going over a few Pros and Cons about Focus T25… Check them out for yourself below…
T25 Cardio Workout Pros:
Amazing Beginners Workout – Many people new to fitness will often be scared that they need to workout until they feel like they need to vomit in order to lose weight. Or some people may have heard about how hard Insanity and Insanity MAX 30 are and assumed Focus T25 is the same way… Well, that’s wrong! To get amazing Focus T 25 results, you don’t need to workout until every part of your body is sore and you feel like throwing up. Instead, the T25 workouts are challenging but NOT extreme like Insanity and MAX 30.
- Steady Progression – Many of the T25 workouts start simple and then include more compound moves so that you steadily do more challenging moves. This is a great way to learn proper form from the beginning.
- Motivation – Shaun T is a very charismatic man who knows how to keep you motivated. Shaun T will always explain every single move so that you know exactly what to do and he knows what to say and when to say it so that you keep going. You’ll feel like Shaun T is right there with you through out the whole workout!
- Diversification – Running on a treadmill or being on a stair climber gets boring fast, no matter how great your music is. There are 11 Focus T25 workouts that will help you stay motivated and not get bored with doing the same thing over and over!
- T25 Is A Functional Workout – Focus T25 does not only focus on losing weight but gets your body ready for anything you may encounter during the day by improving your strength, flexibility, agility, explosiveness, power, speed, and coordination. After the Focus T25 workouts you’ll be able to take on any physical activity!
- Tones Your Whole Body – Many Focus T25 reviews have shared that their upper and lower body are more toned and stronger than they ever expected. Many have even been able to gain six pack abs! While you may not be an athlete, you’ll start creating an athletic body with T25.
- No Time For The Gym – While a gym offers several different pieces of equipment and you can hire a Personal Trainer to help you, there’s also a time commitment issue. Many people don’t have time to drive to a gym and wait for their favorite machine to open up. With Focus T25 you pop in your DVD and get your workout done in 25 minutes!
- Comfort & Privacy – Many people recommended working out at a gym, however, not everyone is comfortable with being stared at while you’re sweating and gasping for air. With the T25 workout you can drop to the ground once your workout is done.
- Not A Lot of Space Needed – Compared to Insanity and Insanity Asylum, you don’t need a lot of space in your living room or bed room to do this workout.
- Money Back Guarantee – Focus T25 comes with a 30 day money back guarantee. Don’t like the workouts? – Unlikely!.. Not getting results? – You will get results when you follow the program!… Or Just don’t feel like following the program? – Possibly, if you really DON’T want to lose weight after all… Then send it back for a refund!
T25 Cardio Workout Cons:
- Some Meals May Take Time – Focus T25 says “5 ingredients and 5 minutes to prepare a meal”. However, there are a few ingredients that are designed to be made ahead of time that can take from as little as 20 minutes (Cooked Quinoa) to as much as 50 minutes (Brown Rice).
- Not For Fit People – If you’re fit and want a short workout that can help you continue to lose weight or gain some muscle, look into P90X3, Insanity MAX 30, or 21 Day Fix Extreme. However, if you want a short workout to maintain the results you’ve already gotten, try out Focus T25.
- Limited Warm Up & Cool Down – A few Focus T25 reviews have mentioned wanting more stretches before and after the workout. However, since it’s only 25 minutes, Shuan T includes a slight but active warm up at the beginning and sometimes throws in a few stretches. At the end of the workout you do get a 3 minute cool down stretch. Some people may want to warm up on their own before doing T25.
- No Rest Break – Insanity and even Insanity MAX 30 offer a few breaks in between sets but Focus T25 is non-stop. However, you’ll be working on different muscle groups every time so that you’re not totally burning out the same muscles the whole time and you kind of get a break by doing a less intense move at times.
Where to Buy Focus T25
There are a few places online where you can order Focus T25. For example, Beachbody.com or Amazon.com… However, both of those places don’t offer as much as ordering through a Beachbody Coach like myself… When order through a link on this page you’ll get cheaper shipping and a FREE Bonus workout with your order. Whereas the other two places will charge you a little more…
To get the best deal on Focus T25, order one of the packages below…
- 11 – T25 Cardio Workouts
- Quick Start Guide – Your step by step guide on how to achieve your best results.
- Get It Done Nutrition Guide
- Alpha and Beta Workout Calendars
- 5 Day Fast Track – Get a jump on your weight loss with this 5 day meal plan.
- B-LINES Resistance Band (15 lb)
- Bonus Free Workout – Core Speed
The Base Kit is more than enough to help you start getting amazing weight loss results in only 10 weeks!
- Shakeology – Pick the Shakeology flavor of your choice.
- 30 Day Trail of Team Beachbody Club (optional) – The Team Beachbody Club offers a 15% discount on all Beachbody products and Beachbody on Demand. With Beachbody on Demand you can start streaming Focus T25 RIGHT NOW and also over 20 other Beachbody workouts!
- Save Over $70 for buying Focus T25 and Shakeology at the same time!
By including Shakeology into your diet, you’ll turbo charge your weight loss results, gain more energy, curb food cravings, and much more!
Focus T25 Deluxe Package – The Focus T25 Base Package will help you lose weight and tone you up with the Alpha and Beta Phase… However, you can keep building on your results with the Gamma Phase. The Gamma workouts includes 4 more weeks of workouts that will carve lean muscle, burn more fat, and power up your fitness level! You’ll get the following extras in the Deluxe Package:
- 4 New Workouts: Rip’t Up, Extreme Circuit, The Pyramid, and Speed 3.0.
- Beachbody Core Comfort Mat. Get instant cushioning support throughout your core workouts with this compact, go-anywhere floor-exercise mat. (24″ x 40″)
- 2 Additional B-LINES Resistance Bands (20 lb. + 25 lb.)
- PURE GAMMA Calendar
- PURE STRENGTH Hybrid Calendar. Integrate the strength-based workouts from ALPHA, BETA, and GAMMA to carve lean, strong muscle from head to toe.
With the Focus T25 Deluxe package, you’ll have 14 weeks of cardio and strength training workouts that will burn your fat and carve out a lean and sexy body!
- 4 New Workouts: Rip’t Up, Extreme Circuit, The Pyramid, and Speed 3.0.
- PURE GAMMA Calendar
- PURE STRENGTH Hybrid Calendar. Integrate the strength-based workouts from ALPHA, BETA, and GAMMA to carve lean, strong muscle from head to toe.